Monday, February 16, 2015

Baby goats (commissioned)




I can't  wait to show you my new kitchen made by the talented , amazing , amazing Kris Compas. I  am getting ready for shows that are coming up plus  keeping up commissioned work but as soon time allows me , I will do a post dedicated to Kris to show off her marvelous work. Meanwhile, if you have not visited  her blog, please click on her name.*grin*

These little girls are so cute and much better  looking in person. They are inseparable and like real kids, they cant stay still.* smiles*











8 comments:

Farrah said...

These are amazing...you are so talented! :) I love them in the sink!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Pat,
These are the sweetest little goats I have ever seen! Your work always leaves me with a smile.
Love and blessings dear friend,
Penny

Ilona said...

Aaww Tita, they are the most adorable little goats I've ever seen :D! I really like the expressions on their faces, so cute and sweet! And you have got a new kitchen, it looks awesome, stylish and still rustic!! Yes, Kris is such a talented lady, she made for you the most beautiful kitchen there is!!
Love all the scenes in your wonderful barn ;O! I'll email you soon as I can find some time ;)!
Lovingly, Ilona

Kleine Vingers said...

The kits are so real, just great!
greetings

miniacollection said...

How busy you are! Your goats are really sweet.
Geneviève

Giac said...

Hello Patricia,
They are fantastic. Such beautiful little faces and so much detail. Bravo!
Big hug,
Giac

elizabeth s said...

Awwww.... these 2 kids are adorable and your kitchen appears to be very "kid friendly" too! Well done to both you And Kris! :D

Christel said...

what beautiful little darlings! Your work amazes me Pat! I miss you. :) much love, Christel